We would like to welcome everyone to our Stanley NC Pest control office. That’s right, Envirosafe Termite and Pest Control has opened a local office in Stanley. Visit us online at Envirosafe Termite and Pest Control
We are a high level pest control company that strives to protect families and businesses from all types of pests. We protect health, property, and our highly educated pest contol technicians are trained to go above and beyond in everything we do. Give us a call for all your pest control needs. We look forward to serving Stanley and the rest of Gaston County from this convenient location as we have been from our Belmont location for the past 30 years.
We have all types of pest control plans including one time, quarterly, annual termite inspections and service for bed bugs, termites, ants, mice, fleas, etc. We specialize in accounts where environmental organic pest control service may be required. Call our office and ask for Felicia. She will give you details.
Posted in Stanley NC Pest Control, Uncategorized
- Tagged Ants, Ants Stanley NC pest control, Envirosafe Termite and Pest Control, Envirosafe Termite and Pest Control Stanley NC, Fleas, Mice, pest control service Stanley NC, roaches, spiders standley pest control, Stanley bed bug exterminator, Stanley NC exterminator, Stanley NC Pest Control, Stanley termite inspection, Termite Inspection, Termite Treatment
Envirosafe Pest Control of Fort Mill opened up last month and they strive to be the very best pest control company in Fort Mill. Say Rodney Allman, president of Envirosafe Pest Control of Fort Mill, “we knew there is a high demand for our services in the Fort Mill area and we opened up this local branch to better serve our customers”. Envirosafe Pest Control of Fort Mill is the oldest most reliable pest control company in the greater Fort Mill area and the only provider of organic pest control services. Envirosafe was awarded the EPA’s prestiegous Environmental Steward Award in 2011 and they have an on staff entomologist. Rodney Allman himself is a Graduate of Clemson University and holds structural pest control license in four states. Call Envirosafe Pest Control of Fort Mill today at 803-802-8947.
Envirosafe Pest Control of Fort Mill
3160 Highway 21 Suite 103 #71
Fort Mill SC 29715
[docstoc docId=”89376501″ mId=”23851710″ width=”630″ height=”550″ slideMode=”false” showRelatedDocs=”true” showOtherDocs=”true” allowdownload=”true” url=”http://www.docstoc.com/docs/89376501/GENERAL-PEST-CONTROL”%5DGENERAL PEST CONTROL[/docstoc]
Pest Control Terms from Envirosafe Termite & Pest
- Acute Toxicity:
- Effects of chemical will be seen in a short amount of time/immediately.
- Argentine Ant:
- Also a very popular ant, known for producing super colonies…these infestations can grow rapidly.
- Bacterial Degradation:
- Breakdown due to bacteria. This generally refers to the breakdown of chemical barriers or could reference the ineffectiveness of a specific pesticide due to bacteria within the environment.
- can simply be defined as the comparison of desired output and real output; and that adjustments are made so that real output equals your desired output
- Cancer causing agent.
- Carpenter Ant:
- generally the largest/biggest ant found. Wood destroying ant.
- When used on a pesticide label; chemical should be considered “slightly toxic.”
- Chronic Toxicity:
- The toxic effects of a chemical can be seen to reoccur or is reproduced over an extended period of time.
- Complete Metamorphosis:
- Refers to an insect which contains all four stages within their life cycle that includes, Egg, Larvae, Pupa, and Adult.
- Contact Killer:
- This is used to refer to pesticides that will kill on contact. Over the counter insecticides such as “RAID” may be referred to as a “contact killer.” Typically lacking a residual property.
- Chemical that will cause the loss of leaves or foliage.
- Chemical that works by causing the extraction of moisture.
- : is the physical removal of spider webs from the many nooks and crannies around the perimeter of your home.
- Environmentally Friendly:
- Please readarticle.
- Pesticide used for the control of plant pathogens.
- Harvester Ant:
- Known for producing mounds with entry points that are at least approximately 2 inches in diameter.
- Pesticide for the control of plant pests. Weed control products.
- Breakdown due to the effects of water. check out Lake Wylie SC pest control service at Envirosafe Termite & Pest
- Incomplete Metamorphosis:
- Refers to an insect that has an incomplete life cycle consisting of egg, nymph, and adult. Complete metamorphosis has 4 stages.
- Pesticide used to control arthropod insect pests.
- a step or progression in an insects life cycle.
- Integrated Pest Management
Kylee Davis at our pest Control office in Lake Wylie South Carolina 5250 Lake Wylie Rd
- Knockdown pesticides generally refers to contact killer pesticide for aerial pests. Wasp Freeze is an example of a knockdown insecticide.
- (Lethal Dosage 50) Used to refer to the threshold amount of chemical for acute toxicity where it is shown to have killed approximately 50% of a specific specimen.
- (Lethal Concentration & Time 50)
- A progression or obtaining a level of maturity where an outward or external difference may be apparent.
- Material Safety Data Sheet – Data Sheet explaining chemical make ups, and potential dangers.
- Mud Tubes:
- Mud tubes are produced by termites due to their extreme need of moisture. Often a good indicator of termite activity; subterranean termites will build a tunnel like structure from underneath the soil (where they reside) to the cellulose that they are currently devouring above soil. This allows the termites to travel from the cellulose back down; underneath the soil where more moisture may be present.
- Negative Phototrophic:
- Repelled by light
- Odorous House Ants:
- When crushed emit a coconut like smelling odor.
- Cockroach egg capsule.
- Pavement Ant:
- Generally will reside under or around pavement.
- Killer of Pests. Chemical used to destroy various pests. There are 8 types of pesticides: insecticides, fungicides, nematocides, bactericides, rodenticides, miticides, herbicides and fumigants.
- Pharaoh Ant:
- Primarily indoors, known for splitting into different colonies, sometimes found in wounds of hospital patients. Common in Las Vegas
- Breakdown due to the effects of sunlight.
- Attracted to light
- Pest Control Operator
- Pest Management Professional
- Personal Protective Equipment.
- Red Imported Fire Ant:
- These ants are very aggressive and secrete a toxin when biting. These ants are what we refer to as a “quarantined” species; so if you think you have come across them contact your local department of agriculture etc for removal. Each case is required to be documented and handled in a specific fashion.
- Resides over a period of time. This is often used to refer to a pesticides ability to remain over an extended period of time.
- Pesticide used for the control of rodent/mammal pests.
- Search Out Source.
- When used on a pesticide label; chemical should be considered “moderately toxic.”
Feel free to contact us if you need more information about Envirosafe Termite & Pest
Envirosafe Termite & Pest
Charlotte Pest Control Company. Service for mice, ants, spiders, fleas, bed bugs, termites and any other bug and pest control problems
Enviorsafe Termite & Pest
Welcome to WordPress.com. After you read this, you should delete and write your own post, with a new title above. Or hit Add New on the left (of the admin dashboard) to start a fresh post.
Here are some suggestions for your first post.
- You can find new ideas for what to blog about by reading the Daily Post.
- Add PressThis to your browser. It creates a new blog post for you about any interesting page you read on the web.
- Make some changes to this page, and then hit preview on the right. You can always preview any post or edit it before you share it to the world.